Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tim Ward is a diamond in the rough.






Tim is by far one of the best humans that I know. I have known of Tim for many moons. Apparently he didn't like me @ first because I picked on Bart too much. Understandable.

Last year Tim and I spent the better part of two months together driving across the country with a bunch of loony birds. So many awesome memories. Watching hours of real life crime shows and being afraid to go outside afterwards, our 10 minutes of extreme gambling, paper planes out of hotel windows, hanging out with hookers, field trips, 2 on 3 basketball in Joplin, hanging out on crab boats.

If any of you get the chance to spend months with Tim on the road I would highly recommend it. Tim is a hell of a traveling partner, and he is an amazingly talented colorer.

Pretty much Tim is rad.

2 comments:

TimWard said...

That picture of me holding the american spirits is amazing. I think I might start smoking if that's how I would look doing it. Thanks for the kind words Buzzy. I think I might have you write my ad for the singles section in the newpaper!

ari shiffrin said...

I'd do him.