Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to the good doctor Theodor Seuss Geisel!!!!!


Today is Dr. Seuss' mother f'n birthday. I believe that Dr. Seuss is the most quotable man to ever have lived. I LOVE DR. SEUSS!!! The man speaks to my soul. Here are some gems.

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

“Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.”

“You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room.”

R.I.P. Dr. Seuss

2 comments:

Jamie Larson said...

What handsome man he was!

ari shiffrin said...

Birthday's are good but this man deserves an easter-like holiday when we can celebrate his rebirth as the lord our god your god my god THE GOD!




42o