Wednesday, April 29, 2009

5 star general



So I have owned a moped for about 8 years, and it hasn't run in at least the past 6. I was always too busy to work on it, out of town, or it was raining, but now the old 5 star general is tearing up the the streets of Portland. the moped is from 1980 and when I bought it for $75.00 in Montana it only had 150 miles on it, and as you can see from the pictures it only has 200 miles on it now, not bad. 200 miles in 29 years. Nothing beats the wind blowing through your hair at 30 mph.

2 comments:

skinnyGLASSESgirl said...

OH wow. that's ALMOST as cool as the Suzuki Go-Fer
http://store.vintagepaperads.com/servlet/-strse-7896/1976-Suzuki-Go-dsh-fer-Motorcycle/Detail

ALMOST.. ok, real close.

pavedwalden said...

I think I saw this parked at my local pizza joint yesterday. How many five star Generals can there be in Portland?