Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Omniscope





New camera and a new print. This is an omniscope pinhole camera that I have been making for the last 2 weeks. The light that comes into the pinhole runs parallel with the film plane that is wrapped around a cylinder. I am horrible at describing these things. I guess that is why they made the Google thing.

The photo of the St. Johns bridge was taken with the omniscope (duh). It was scanned from a print on Ilford warm toned fiber paper, and shot on Fuji Acros 100. Anyone have any opinions about Across 100? I kind of like it and I kind of dislike it.

Good night.

3 comments:

onesickrace said...

i kind of like it and kind of dis like it... that way, you dont get anything from me cause i dont know shit except the theme song from cb4.

skinnyGLASSESgirl said...

damn you made that? great job and great pic. Lee has no clue what he's talking about. right Lee?

muggin_nix said...

What size film does it use (ex. 35mm...)?