Saturday, September 19, 2009

The fruits of my labor

Yeah Board Shop buttons!!!!

For the 3 1/2 people who look at my blog, most people don't know that I am a board certified button maker. Been doing it for years. I make buttons for a few businesses. I kind of want to put more effort into getting some new customers. So if any of you know a small business that could use some cheap promotional items. Let me know or let them know or let someone know. Anyone. I am a shitty business man, but that usually means I will make buttons for people for cheap and wont make any profits, and apparently that is what I should be more focused on.




2 comments:

skinnyGLASSESgirl said...

you should make "I will Trade Cootchie for Gucci" buttons.

buzzy sullivan said...

I don't even know what most of those words mean.