Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My weird job

Everyday that I am @ camp I have a point in my day where the weirdness of what goes on here kicks me in the face. Seriously things that go on here are not going on anywhere else in the world. This place is a temple of weird. Here are a few goofy pics of yesterday.

Skate 4 Money???? Modern day skateboarder attitude. When I was a kid my thought was "skate to be the lamest dude @ school."

We set up a crazy ass bungee thing that takes 5 dudes to stretch out and then put it in a guy on a skateboards hands. Going from 0-30mph in about 4 seconds without a hill or pushing.

This is what I look like when I'm scared and going 30 mph. You can see the bungee handle that I just let go of in the right of the picture. Goofy ass pose.

3 comments:

洪筱婷 said...

好棒的地方 我一定要常來~~~^^~. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

韻枝 said...

你不能左右天氣,但你可以改變心情.............................................................

Seth said...

Man I miss that place... thanks for the pictures.