Sunday, June 20, 2010

We made a new friend

So, some pals and I were sitting around shootin the shit when we started to talk about chatroulette. we were all newbies, but we really wanted to talk to some naked horny dudes. What we ended up finding was a 68 year old naked fisherman from the Netherlands, who was down to do pretty much anything wee demanded. So I did what any person in this situation would do and took some screen shots. I don't think I quite understand the naked dude chatroulette thing yet, but I do think it is amazingly funny. Enjoy......

ps. the text is amazing & sorry bout the penis thing.



4 comments:

Fashion Serial Killer said...

oh GOD.. my friend and I were just looking at this site..

buzzy sullivan said...

Cindy,
Nice maybe I'll see you on chatroulette sometime. I'll be the naked skinny white guy.

Janet said...

poor lonely sailor...what the hell is wrong with you people!?

buzzy sullivan said...

Janet,

What the hell do you mean by "what is wrong with people"??? More like what is right with this guy. He is a free bird out there on the ocean looking for a room full of weird looking guys to tell him what to do wit his junk.