Friday, December 31, 2010

I am in need of a new year

This one sucked.

My Tim Ward inspired resolutions.

• Print a series of 3 foot or bigger photos
• Listen for 5, talk for 1
• Get in where I fit in
• Bro down with the bros more
• Noseblunts on mini ramps
• Switch nose manual the stupid manual pad @ camp
• Come home to Montana in the spring or fall
• No or minimal temper tantrums
• Learn the art of being ok
• Cut my fucking hair and mail it off
• Quit stressing about stuff I have no control over
• Go to Arizona with Charlie and Nate
• Spend more time in the darkroom
• Stay away from facebook and all the online narcissistic weirdos
• Have a doctor figure out what is up with my shoulder
• Gain 10 lbs (I know I sound like a tard, but it is fucking hard for me to do)
• Snowboard

These images are from my photo final last semester. I would post my artist statement, but I don't have it on my computer. You can make up what they mean and be pretty close to the mark.





2 comments:

Fashion Serial Killer said...

those are great Buzzy!!! If you come to AZ you should go on a photo mission with Janet and I!

p.s. my captcha phrase is "lazienes" maybe that's french for lazyness ha

Seth said...

Good list! If you need help with the snowboarding one, I have a place in the CO rockies (20 minutes from Beaver Creek and 40 miles west of Woodward Copper Mountain) that is all yours... I always need an excuse to hit the powder!